Tuesday 2 January 2007

And here I am

Hello everybody. My name is Bruno and I was born on New Years Eve (of year 2006) at 19.29 by normal birth. I weight 3.76 Kg. I like a lot breast feeding and sleeping. What a New Years Eve I gave to my parents!! without any doubt the best one they ever had! awesome! In fact they are still tired and have a bit of hangover, specially my mum but she is alright. My dad wanted to tell you what an experience my birth was and a few technical things like what pain killers they used, their experience with the epidural and a few things that he thinks might be useful to someone who has to give birth in the future for the first time. I convinced him not to do it today, we are just back from hospital and they are both shattered (they were quite easy to convince: just a few screams). I will let him do it tomorrow, promised.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Welcome to the world!

3 January 2007 at 19:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones !! Que ninio mas bonito! Se parece al papa! Muchos besos y abrazos. JM :-)

4 January 2007 at 22:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the big wide world Bruno!
Congratulations Mommy & Daddy, he is beautiful!
What a splenidid way to start the New Year 2007!

9 January 2007 at 23:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Google