Saturday 16 December 2006

The beginning

After some thinking I have decided starting this blog. The idea is to post in it information about the adventure we are start to begin: having a child. I will try to post here "a posteriori" any information about anything that I would have appreciated having beforehand, just in case it can help somebody. It would also be great if readers left their comments about their own experiences, how they solved particular problems ecc...

I have had a look around Internet searching for similar blogs and it has a been a bit disappointing to find out that most of them were abandoned after a few posts. I guess that when the baby comes people get too busy or simply things change so much that they simply forget the blog.

Having said this, let me put my first post: a picture of ourselves waiting for the baby, only a few days to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Google