Sunday 17 December 2006

Still waiting


Still waiting for the baby to come. The question now is, how different are the "real" contractions to the "fake" ones?. I guess that if we have any doubts they are not the "real" ones. By "fake" I mean the ones that do not lead to the delivery, those the doctors call "Braxton-Hicks contractions" and that many women experience. But, from what I see in my wife, they are very real and somewhat painful.

I realize that a substantial amount of the posts that will appear on this blog will be about practical things like what nappies are best or what toys seem to have less toxic materials and where to buy them. If you already have gone through this you may want to leave here your advise or comment about anything you found useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Google