Wednesday, 24 January 2007

Big scream

It could be the title of a post regarding the colic that seems to have started. It is a few evenings that around 8 he starts to cry and scream without an apparent reason. The thing lasts for a couple of hours. I guess it is the famous and feared colic. Anyway scream due to colic is not what this post is about. "Big Scream" is the name of a screening in a cinema in Oxford (Phoenix Picturehouse) gives for parents with babies under one year on Saturday at 11:30 am. All noises and screaming and shouting are allowed at this screening. I have not been there (it is a bit far from us) but I definitely like the idea and the name very much. It must be fun. If you have been to something similar tell us what it is like.


Blogger Awesome Mom said...

We have them over here but I have not been able to make any of the movies. I would love to go some time however.

25 January 2007 at 03:36  
Blogger Farm Wife said...

I've heard of theaters hosting "family nights" like this, but as we are out in the country, there are none in our neighborhood. I so wish there were, with 3 kids and one on the way, it's hard to get out.

3 February 2007 at 00:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home